Already have a Username/Password for Leaf Press?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We do not accept simultaneous submission. Please declare that your submission is not before another press for consideration.
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, OpenDocument, or WordPerfect file format.
- You have provided all the references and citation properly.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- You are the sole owner of your creation and you have not copied it from anywhere. We scrutinize every submission for plagiarism.
- Copyright lies with the authors/contributors.
- The responsibility of the concept expressed in the writings published with us lies with the authors. We do not support or oppose any ideas of the authors or artists.
- No material of our publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form for whatever purpose without the prior written permission from us.
- We don't publish any writing that falls in the category of pornography, hatred or any sorts of aversion.
Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice from time to time as per government rule. Privacy Statement includes the following terms and conditions.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. We do not share any personal information of the users registered with our website to any party.
Peer Review Process
We follow peer review process in addition to blind review. A manuscript is subject to various rounds of editorial processes.